Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Post!

Ok here goes!  I won't do a whole big long back story.  The short version is that I'm a busy, full-time working mom of a toddler and a wife to a great husband.  Now, on to the fun stuff.  I love great baby and family products and I especially love getting great deals on the things I'd be buying anyway.  When I come across said deals, I'll post them here!  I am also very passionate about certain things, such as extended rear-facing for toddlers in car seats.  I also <3 babywearing!!  Although, for us I guess it's now considered "child" wearing *tear*.  I might post about things of that nature too- you're warned!

Here's a deal to start us off:
Shutterfly $10 off your purchase of $30 or more, offer ends May 19th 2010.  This offer can be used in combination with any other offer you may have!! 

For those of you who know me, you know I'm a huge fan of Shutterfly.  I am even hosting a Photo Book party this Saturday to share tips and of course *FREE* goodies with some lucky ladies :)

2 comments:

  1. I am also very passionate about certain things, such as extended rear-facing for toddlers in car seats.

    ... and because of you, kullen will be rear-facing until he's 12 :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone