Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mystery Solved.

You can probably guess what happened Friday evening when I got home from work.. but I'll tell this story with pictures to keep things interesting.

Can anyone spot the missing dog bowl?  I'll give you a hint- it's about a foot and a half from where it normally sits..


And yes, if you were wondering, that IS my pasta bowl that Libby has been eating out of all day.

Apparently Libby pushed her bowl underneath of the hutch that sits in my dining room.
Mystery solved.


Here's a pic just for fun!  Two things wrong here- 1) Libby is not allowed on the couch and 2) Dominic has a death grip on Libby's tail.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have to start by saying your blog cracks me up! & did you ask Jeff if he was blind when looking for the bowl?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone