Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Of what's to come..

It was fun for a while
There was no way of knowing
Like a dream in the night,
Who can say where we’re going?
Not a care in the world
Maybe I’m learning
Why the sea on the tide
Has no way of turning

It’s funny how some things stick with you.  I read that little poem on the tag of a dress I bought probably eight or ten years ago and to this day I remember every word of it.  Those words felt true to me then and they feel true to me now.  In life, you learn that there are things you can’t change and sometimes you have to let go for your sanity.  Im giving myself a big reminder to not sweat the small stuff.  I have bigger things floating around in my head.

I have a little side project Ive been pondering over and dreaming of for some time now.  Im setting a couple personal goals for myself and the biggest one is to have step 1 of my project up and running by September.  What project?  Ill give you a clue- it *may* be something that starts with a little e-retail and ends one day with something that fills what I see as a void in this town... somewhere that promotes more than just big box baby items and encourages more of a natural, family-centered way of life.  

Interested?  Is there a baby item you wish you could get your hands on but cant find it around here?  Ever wish you could get together with like-minded moms to swap ideas, advice, and your personal experience?  I would love to get some feedback and motherly thoughts :)

If all of this sounds good, please do these things for me: suggest this blog to other parents you know, send your thoughts to caterpillarfamily@yahoo.com , or leave them here! 

Keep your eye out for the launch :D

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. you know i would LOVE to be apart of whatever you're thinking of in any way that i can! you had me at 'e-retail' and 'family-centered way of life'! hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you informed ;) hold that thought!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone