Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm sew halfway there!

I’ve been working on a concept baby carrier for a while and I think I’m finally ready to create my first prototype.  It’s going to pull a few ideas from carriers I’ve tried and implement some new ones.  I’m not one of those women who wants or needs to have 20 different carriers in my collection.  In a perfect world, your favorite carrier could evolve to meet the needs of your growing child. J  So ladies, I may be pulling for a few testers! 

On that front, wish me and my sewing abilities luck!  I havent used a sewing machine with purpose in years but Im hoping its like riding a bike.  Im picking up a small sewing machine I found on craigslist tonight.  If all goes as planned, construction will begin shortly!  Ill post updates.. total disaster or not.

On a side note- today I gained a 10th follower, meaning Im ½ way to checking #26 off my Day Zero Project.  Ive checked something else off too- blog to follow!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with your carrier! I've been trying some sewing stuff and I am not good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sign me up for tester ;) annnnnd my nana is bringing me a machine this weekend sooooo ... sewing party? ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewing party definitely!! We can both practice. I know this weekend is super busy for both of us.. next week sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone