Sunday, July 11, 2010

#59- Finish a Jigsaw Puzzle

I. Love. Puzzles.

There is just something about completing a jigsaw puzzle that give me such a sense of satisfaction.  While I was in Florida this past week I got to check #59 off my Day Zero Project List, although I really hope this is something I get to "re-check" many more times over the next 1001 days.

My cousin-in-law, Lisa, and I finished this Puzzle in just one evening!  We sat and worked on it for a couple hours and we really got it done quickly.  SO much fun.  And actually, the last couple minutes I was changing a dirty diaper (of course) but she so sweetly saved the final piece for me!


Yay!  And how fitting.. we did it the day after going to SeaWorld :)  We had such a great trip to Orlando- more posts to follow!!

1 comment:

Instagram @jesscarbone