Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blogger Awards!

What a great week I've had.  I'm pretty new to this blog world and yet I've gotten a few blog awards this week! 
Cheri @ CheGo2 the Kitchen gave me two awards-

 AND 

And Kaley @ A Tale of Three Poags also passed The Versatile Blogger award to me :)


Awesome, right?  The rules for these awards are as follows:

1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you

2. List 7 things that people may not know about you

3. pass the love to 15 deserving bloggers that you have discovered recently

4. let them know that you gave them an award
 
Seven Things:
1. I reside in a Washington, DC suburb and love being in a metro area, though I hate the crime.  Sometimes I wish we could pick up and move to the middle of nowhere.  Unfortunately, my husband's job requires that we stay here.
2. I love to read, paint, and put together jigsaw puzzles.. but I haven't had much time to do any of those things recently.
3. I work full time.  I hate it.  I despise leaving my son for most of his waking hours.  I honestly worry that I'm not doing the best job raising him because of it.  I know I'm certainly not the kind of mother I envisioned I'd be. 
4. HOWEVER, I know I'm a good mom.  I also believe that one day I will be able to stay home with him and our future children.
5. Speaking of, I really want a second child.
6. I worry that when we do have a second I'll become one of those hot-mess mothers.  Totally disshevelled, phone ringing, chocolate pudding on the walls, stub my toe on the corner mothers.
7. I wish I could convince my Hubby to be more "green" haha.  He really fights me on it.  I'd like to get rid of our TV too.. but that's totally out of the question according to him.
 
 
I think what I'll do is go ahead and pass The Versatile Blogger award along to the following:
 
10. MckMama
 
AND since Kaley passed the award along to me and I'd REALLY like to send one back to her, I'll be passing the Sunshine Award to her alone.  She really deserves it!  The rules for the Sunshine Award are the same.
 
A big THANK YOU to those who passed these awards to me.  It means a lot.  If you've noticed there have been some big changes here at Caterpillar Family.  I now have a button to grab too!  I have a special request: if I've given you an award this week and you have the space on your blog and love in your heart (hehe) please add my button to your blog! 
 
I've got lots to catch up on so stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jessica. I have added it to my Awards page :)

    http://www.lindsayblogs.com/links/awards/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jessica! You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, but can you inform me on how to be a better blogger. I have no idea how to add the button! & I love the new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe all the concepts you've offered on your post.
    They're really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for starters.
    May you please extend them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Look into my web blog: http://clients.encinocouncil.org

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone