Thursday, July 15, 2010

Florida Trip

I was lucky enough to get to spend a week in Orlando recently. Dominic and I went with a bunch of my husband’s family. Unfortunately, Hub wasn’t able to make this trip due to work. This was our second trip to Orlando without him.  BUT, that just means we’re really looking forward to getting to go again so we can experience it as a family. Even though Daddy wasn’t with us, we still had a really great time. We were there from the 3rd through the 10th of July. We had already visited Disney’s Magic Kingdom in October when we went down for Halloween, so we skipped that park this time. Instead, we did Animal Kingdom and SeaWorld this time.  Warning:  I took a ton of pictures and I'd like to share as many as possible... bear with me ;)


I know, I know.  Overload.  But seriously people, I had to restrain myself from posting about 100 more.  It was such an awesome trip!

2 comments:

  1. love them!
    my favorite is the one of you kissing dominic and him picking his nose ;]
    oh, and i know you took that guitar door handle picture for me ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Dominic looked like he had soo much fun! Glad ya'll had a great time :) Btw, his eyes just melt my heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone