Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm the Featured Blogger!

Today is a special day! I’m the featured guest blogger over at No Nuts for My Peanut!! Diane is a special mom I met through my Babycenter birth board, so our sons are the same age. Her son, Cormac, was diagnosed with a tree nut allergy so she’s been thrown into a world I know all about. In case you haven’t skimmed my ‘about me’ section, I have had a severe peanut allergy my entire life. Though it’s something I’ve grown used to, it can be scary and overwhelming for a new mom to deal with. So head over to No Nuts for My Peanut, read my guest blog, and show some love :)

For those stopping in from No Nuts For My Peanut- welcome!

If you’re stopping in from Boobies, Babies, & A Blog- hellooooo to you too!

BWS tips button

Please take a moment to look around and let me know what you think.

Just for fun I’ve done a short survey for everyone to get to know me a little better:

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Boobs, but I’d wait until I was totally done having kids.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? Not at all. They come on during the day when I’m at work. I DO watch ‘Secret Life of the American Teenager’ though ;)
3. Favorite clothing brand?
These days I mostly wear clothes from Target or Old Navy.
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Maid service, hands down. The thought of not having to clean for a year makes my heart flutter.
5. Would you ever vajazzle?
I have no idea what that is…
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Mulan! Love love love Mulan :)
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I cry a lot. It could have been anything. That’s why we watch movies at home… so I don’t embarrass my husband.
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Nose and pinky toe, though neither was confirmed with actual x-ray because neither was out-of-place.

7 comments:

  1. Jessica, you did such a wonderful job on your guest blogger post. I' love it! You are welcome to write more if you want. I can't thank you enough! I hope you are happy with how I posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! The story with your husband really opened my eyes, I never knew a peanut allergy was so severe.

    I laughed so hard when I read this ..
    "5. Would you ever vajazzle?
    I have no idea what that is… "

    When I 1st read about this I was googling for days to find out more about it, not that i would ever do it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 was pretty funny.
    new follower
    hope you stop by my blog
    http://nimblergrove.blogspot.com/
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I’m following you now from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Broken bones? Yes, my left arm. My best friend snapped it when we were play-wrestling in the hottest part of the summer!

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! I hope you can come see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you on FMBT. I have to admit I cried at Toy Story 3. Everyone said I would. Come over and visit I am having my first giveaway - a Cuisinart Ice Cream maker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute survey. I cry a lot in movies too, so we watch them mostly at home too. :)
    -new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone