Friday, July 16, 2010

Measuring Messes


I know it’s not very green of me but I can’t help it. I’m considering inventing the first ever paper towel tool belt. I need them handy. Exhibit A: Toddler. Little messy toddler. Exhibit B: Dog. Big messy dog.

I swear to you I can look at a mess and figure how many paper towels it will take to clean it with pinpoint accuracy. Spit out fruit snack, yogurt drool, dropped spoon? Those are one towel jobs. Overturned applesauce? Two. Dominic insisting on feeding himself his mac-n-cheese… off his tray instead of from the bowl… with his fingers? Three paper towels: two wet, one dry. Splashing in the dog’s freshly filled water bowl? Four.. and one hand towel. Dominic feeding himself AND the dog spaghetti marinara? That’ll require a bath. (For Dominic, not the dog. The dog will require one wet paper towel.)

Aaaaaand for every 4+ paper towel mess, mommy requires 1 glass of wine ;) Just kidding! (sorta)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love it! I totally want one if you decide to invent it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! awesome post - and i'm totally with you. thank god for those 'pick a size' paper towels! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone