Friday, July 9, 2010

Under Construction

Hello all :)  I'm on the road right now, I've been in Florida since Saturday.  I haven't been able to blog like I should be because I've really been trying to enjoy my full week with my little man.  I work full time so a whole week with him is such a joy!  I've gotten a few blog awards this week- SO exciting for a new blogger like me!  I'll be thanking, answering questions, and passing them along as soon as I return. 

You may notice that in the next couple days Caterpillar Family Blog will be *Under Construction*.  Marina @ Penny Lane Designs will be making my page all pretty :)  I'm so excited to see the end result. 

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I know I am!  I'll leave you with this pic:

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. d is looking super handsome with his 4th of july outfit and haircut :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone