Saturday, August 28, 2010
Four times tagged
Thanks to the following bloggers for tagging me and contributing to these questions:
- Kaley @ a tale of three poags!
- Jeska @ Living our Love Song
- Ashley @ our crazy fun life
- Heather @ The Best of Both Worlds
7. What are two goals you have for 2011? First off, I'd like to find some success in a non-traditional work career (could I be more vague?)... meaning I'd like to promote Caterpillar Family Shop to the fullest and work on a couple other projects I have floating around in my head. Crochet hats weren't the only thing I had in mind when opening my store ;) Second, I'd like to have another baby.. or at least have one on the way. Dominic turns three in 2011 :/
14. What is your favorite quote? It's a tie between these two (long) quotes:
1)"How would you explain it, Pooh?"
"With a song," he said. "A little something I just made up."
15. How do you want to be remembered when you're gone? I want my children to look back and think "I love it when mom did _____" or "Do you remember when we went to the _____ with mom?" or "It was so great when mom ______, I really miss her". I just want to make fond memories and be important to those I love. I don't have to be famous or rich or really even matter at all to someone I've never met. But, I always want to be a positive influence in my family's life and that's how I'd like to be remembered.
Now it's my turn to tag! The following 5 bloggers should answer as many of these same fifteen questions as they'd like (please). Have fun :)
1. Ashley Sisk @ Ramblings and Photos
2. Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea
3. Diane @ No Nuts for my Peanut
4. Amber @ Life on a Stick
5. Megan @ Mommy Minded