Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hiatus Explained

Oh my it's been a crazy week.  The long and short of it is that I lost my job.  We'll be alright.  It's going to be tight but we should be ok as long as I find something else.. hopefully soon.  Now that that's out of the way, on to the normal things.  I already had a few other posts planned, so I'll be posting those shortly.  I'm trying to continue things as normally as possible. 

The upside to all of this is that I will be able to spend a bit more time with my little man for now.  If you know me, you know that being with him as much as possible is something I desperately want.  So that's the first positive thing. 


Secondly, in between submitting resumes and general job-hunting, I'm taking this opportunity to get my Etsy shop up and running.  So far I've only got a few things up.  I've got several more items, I just have to get pictures of them in action!  You can check out my shop here.  And this is one of my hats on my little man :)


So really I'm just staying positive and enjoying my days with my little sweatpea  :)

1 comment:

Instagram @jesscarbone