Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My photo- retouched!

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to Ashley Sisk from Ramblings and Photos.  I submitted a picture of my son  for her "Touch-Up Tuesday" spot.  I am just so happy with the result and really appreciate the time she spent working on my photo.  You can check out her post here to see the before and after AND how she did the touch-up.

What do you think?!?


Please take a moment to check out this talented photographer.  I love this picture of Dominic and I'm so happy with her edit.

:)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love it - I always get nervous when I do an edit for someone else so I'm glad you're happy with what I've done. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it :) especially how the background looks crinkle and somewhat old but dominic is still super clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to my new blog to add to your list:

    http://threelittlebearsstonecottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'd love to have you follow our blog!

    www.mommyhoodmayhem.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I am a new reader from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing more from your site! Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone