Tuesday, September 14, 2010

#55- Have a picnic

If you follow me on twitter you probably already know that we had a picnic at the park on Saturday.  Dominic and I met up with Kaley from ...a tale of three poags! (my in-real-life bloggy friend) and her son, Kullen, to have a picnic/playdate at our local park.  The weather was gorgeous- a little chill when we first got there which quickly turned into a warm and sunny afternoon. 


It's beginning to look a lot like Maryland in the fall!  I'm sure I'm biased but once we've hit full-blown fall here (towards the end of October) you just can't match the scenery.  Such a beautiful place to be.  Fall is by far my favorite season!  Right now it's still summer-ish here.  We have temps in the 80's clear through September usually.


Unfortunately, we weren't able to feed the ducks at the pond because there were also quite a few big mean geese there.  These things were chasing everyone who came near them.. and it's hard to tell from this picture, but they were bigger than the boys.


Dominic and Kullen playing on our blanket..


The sun reallyyy started to heat up. 


And soon the boys were pantless. haha.  I love this picture of Kullen exploring!


mama Kaley!


There were bananas, vanilla goldfish, and cheese chicks all around :)


After lunch we rounded out our picnic with another quick trip over to the playground before we headed back home for a nap.


I cannot wait for perfect FALL weather to really set in.  Our picnic did get a little hot, so I'm hoping to do it again when it gets cooler. 

1 comment:

  1. Im your newest follower from Tuesday Blog Hop...Follow back and dont be a stranger! :) Naomi

    na-miart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone