Monday, September 20, 2010

Mingle Monday

mingle mondays button
 
 
At Caterpillar we've had a fun and busy weekend!  It always seems like the fall is our busiest time of year by far.  In addition to the birthday parties and baby showers, we've also got a couple short trips in the works.  We'll be visiting both NYC and Chicago the month of October- yay!  I've been to NY several times, but this will be my first time in Chicago.  Oh, and I'm still not working.  It's officially been one month since that madness.  I swear it's been a blessing in disguise though so I'm just rolling with it. 
 
If you're stopping by from a Monday follow please take a look around!  I love my followers and their feedback and would love to have you on board.  This isn't primarily a giveaway blog, but I've been known to send some of my personal Etsy creations to my readers!  So hop on and be sure to leave your URL so that I may follow you back :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm your newest follower! I love the items on your Day Zero Project. I just started my own in August.

    Please visit my blog at hollyatnaptime.blogspot.com

    See you soon!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping in from Meet Me Monday! :) Have fun on your vacation--I'm jealous!
    We'd love if you'd come and check out our blog at: www.mommyhoodmayhem.com

    We are your newest follower!
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh...NYC:) I wanna come! I know you'll have lots to show us! take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you on Tuesday blog hop from Nimbler Grove! My blog, “Inspire!” has inspiring messages about family, faith and the human spirit. You are welcome to stop by!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Found you from Hop! Love your Etsy store - I hearted it because we will need a hat one of these days and they are super cute :)

    Have fun in Chicago...love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone