Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Favorite


Today marks the official start of Fall. 

This is the season that I was born, married, and became a mother. 

I'm so excited to share why this time of year is so special to me!

Soon I'll be 24.  We will celebrate our 3 year marriage.  Our sweet first baby will be 2.  There is so much to appreciate. 

This Halloween Dominic will be much more aware of what's going on.  The same goes for his birthday.  As wonderful as it was to have a brand new baby for the holiday season, I think having a small excited child will be even better!

"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."
- Stanley Horowitz

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on all things FALL:) such a beautiful celebration! I love the colors...makes me wish we were back in NY :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too...my birthday's in it:), there's Thanksgiving...and there's so much beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quote...oh, and I love this season. My mom and I were born in the fall, too, and my little boy (at age two) will be enjoying Halloween right along with your litte one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Halloween baby myself! I'm a new follower thanks to Tuesday Blog Hop. Your little bug is just too adorable. Can't wait to get to know you better!

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids are both born in October - what a special time of the year. Cheers to a Happy Fall!! :)))

    Dawn
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is definitle a great season! Enjoy it! Sorry about not following sooner... could have sworn I did a while ago. I am now!

    Thanks for joining in on the blog hop each week!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is definitely my favorite season as well....and to be 24 again....ah. Hope you're having a great week and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is a beautiful time of year! My favorite season too.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone