Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chicago

This past weekend our family traveled to Chicago to visit with several of my husband's family members.  Most importantly, we visited with my husband's grandmother who is 95 years old!  Our trip was short, but fun and hopefully we'll get to go back soon.  I'm just going to share a few pictures from our trip since I'm not big on sharing pictures of other people on my blog. 


We got lucky and the weather was wonderful the entire weekend.  We got a lot of outside time, which is perfect for little ones!


Can you guess what he sees?


Cack Cacks Geese!


Hubby, Myself, Dominic, and Grandma :)


And don't forget to link up for The ALMOST Friday Blog Hop hosted by Kaley @ a tale of three poags!  and ME!  hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @jesscarbone