Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday!

It's a busy one for us... in a good way of course! 

[in the Photo Friday: riding a bug carousel]

You know, I have to keep reminding myself of all those times I sat stranded at work thinking, "I could get SO much more done and really enjoy my days with Dominic if I didn't have to come to work."  As unexpected and initially upsetting as losing my job was, I've really realized what a blessing I've been given. 

Tomorrow marks two months since I've had to stress about anything other than my family and my well-being.  I used to be so busy at work and leave each day with a list of things that I already knew I had to do the next.  I rushed here and there and struggled in general when comparing the type of mother I always wanted to be with the type of mother I was.  I don't know how long this will continue, but I'm glad that it happened.  And I DO feel like I've had the last laugh. hah.

If you're nice enough to be stopping by from a Friday blog hop, please leave your URL so that I may follow you back :)






 



BTW, remember that you can always keep up with our goings on by following me on Twitter!

5 comments:

  1. New Follow from the blog Hop. Make sure you check out the 4 giveaways up on my blog. Would love a follow back. www.athomemoma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Fabulous Friday Follows

    http://lifewithabigfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. found you via Friendly friday follow. I enjoyed browsing your blog. Stop by and follow me if you would, please.
    http://lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for following me. I am not following you back. Mu little guy will be 2 this November. It has been a good year for us. I am a stay at home, so I have a lot of spare time to do all the fun things, moms like to do with their little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for stopping by and for the follow...I'm following back^.^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone