Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card Sneak Peek!

You know how you have up days and down days?  Well, the last week or so has really been filled with UP days for me!  First off, I used the Shutterfly code I received for this blog post for my Christmas cards.  I also had several other codes to use from various promotions and even a Shutterfly party my friend Kaley @ Rouge Poags recently hosted.  By the time I checked out I spent under $25 and saved over $270.  I think this was my best checkout yet!  Here's the proof:
And then, the next thing I know my merch starts rolling in!!  Yesterday I got all my Christmas cards.  BTW, they came on the new Luxe Cardstock Shutterfly is switching over to- LOVE.  The quality is absolutely incredible and the paper really makes my photos pop!  So here's an idea what our cards look like this year.  I don't want to share the exact card because I want it to be a surprise for all of our friends and family.  But, I will tell you that the same picture is used in our "real" Christmas card.
Confetti Flowers Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
That's not all of the excitement.  Today I check the mail and am delighted to find two more bright orange packages inside!  One contained a cute magnet of our pup, Libby, dressed in her Halloween attire and the other contained a 7x9 soft cover photo book from our recent trip to New York and New Jersey.  I opened that package excitedly, as I took a bunch of quality pictures from that trip knowing that I'd make a book from them.  Inside I not only find my gorgeous book, but I see that the awesome people at Shutterfly have once again decided to make my day and send me another free code!  This time I got a code for five free folded greeting cards.  I'm so happy to get this code.  If you read my last Shutterfly post, you'll know that I try to give these instead of traditional "Hallmark" cards as often as possible. 

So, once again, thank you Shutterfly!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Savings...I'll have to check them out.

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone