Friday, November 5, 2010

mama to mommy

My little man has stolen my heart again. 

He's been saying "mama" for a long time now, and for the most part it wasn't on command.  I would really only hear him say it if he was upset or tired.. so it was more of a whine than him actually addressing me. 

BUT, the last week or so he all of the sudden picked up "Mommy"!  And not just babbling it.  He is saying it to get my attention now.  So sweet!  It's such a shift in character.  It may not seem like that big of a deal, but to me it is :)

He is just growing up so fast.  At 23 months old he is so much more of a kid than a baby now.  We've definitely had our challenges, but to see him growing and learning more each day makes everything worth it.  As we plan his second birthday party, it's amazing to see how different our little boy is from just last year.  He's running, jumping, playing, and talking up a storm.  His little personality is so hilarious.  We are just so proud of our little man.

2 comments:

  1. aw, mommy :) how sweet is he?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! It IS a great feeling hearing your baby say Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone