Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So Stylish

...my blog that is!  Thanks to Jeska @ living our love song I've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award :)  Please go visit her and show some love.  She's my (in real life) friend and has an adorable blog!


Seven things you may not know about me:

1.  Right after college I moved to Myrtle Beach, SC for just over a year to go to school.. I hated the south.
2.  I never graduated college.  I sometimes toss around the idea of going back, but it seems like everyday I have a new idea of what I'd really like to do.
3.  I have two tattoos.  They probably aren't what you'd expect.
4.  I'm married to a cop <3
5.  I have had three open heart surgeries.  Two as an infant and another when I was nine.
6.  Luckily, my heart condition did not affect my pregnancy at all.
7.  My nickname in real life has always been "messy"

I'm tagging the following three  people:

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @jesscarbone