First off, if you're a new follower I'd like to really thank you for joining! I really appreciate that there are so many people out there who are reading my craziness. I try to have fun with my writing, and this is primarily where I share the moments that make me smile and roll my eyes at the same time. I'm not hugely into the giveaways and such, though I have given away some of my own creations. I'll also share occasional deals or promos that I have personally participated in. I know that the blogs that keep me coming back are the ones with actual meaningful content, so that's what I strive for. I love feedback. If there's something you'd like to see me answer or discuss, by all means contact me. You can comment, email me, tweet me, or contact me via facebook. Again, thanks to all of my new AND current followers.
Just the other day I posted this listing the things I'm most thankful for this year. But I figure that doesn't really tell you a whole lot about me. So in an attempt to introduce myself better I'd like to talk about some of the small things that are making me smile right now..
- peppermint coffee creamer. mmmm.
- my Scentcy warmer and, specifically, the scent "Pumkpin Roll"
- My flannel snowflake bedsheets. I could sleep on flannel sheets all year 'round. My husband allows them in the colder months.
- Mr.Clean Magic Eraser. Lifesaver! (my son's life, not mine)
- DVR. Because does any mother ever get to watch her shows when they're on?
- and thanks to the DVR, GLEE!
- The state of Maryland for holding my former employer accountable when they fired me without reason (take that- ba ha ha)
- My former employer for giving me this blessing in disguise. because of you I've spent the last three months doing what I want to do and enjoying my son.. wahooo!
- The inventor of the entire Crayola "Washable" line of art supplies. Being able to wipe crayon/marker/glitter glue off of my kitchen table (and toddler) with only a paper towel and warm water makes me so much more excited about 'art time' in our house. Thank you.
- Pinot Grigio. Because sometimes what mommy really needs is a time out.
So what are you thankful for this year?