- 4 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles
- 2 cups chopped, cooked meat (turkey, ham, or chicken)
- 2 cups cooked or frozen veggies (chopped broccoli, peas, or green beans all work)
- 1 can Campbell's Broccoli Cheddar soup
- 1 can ^ full of reduced fat milk
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- freshly cracked black pepper
- sea salt
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a large pot of salted water on the stove and set on high. When the water comes to a rolling boil, add the uncooked egg noodles and cook as directed on the package, stirring occasionally.
Step 2: As the noodles are cooking, chop your choice of meat and veggies. For this recipe I used leftover honey ham from Christmas and frozen broccoli florets I had on hand.
Step 3: When the noodles are finished cooking, drain them and return them to the pot, but off of the hot burner. Add the meat, veggies, can of broccoli cheddar soup, and can-full of milk. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper at this time and give another quick toss.
Step 4: Lightly spray a meduim/large casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour casserole mixture into the dish and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, uncovered. Enjoy!