Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the ABC's of me


Stolen from Kaley!

A. Age: twenty four

B. Bed size: king

C. Chore you dislike: putting away clean laundry..  or scrubbing the bathroom tub/shower

D. Dogs: one- Libby.. and Kaley can have her

E. Essential start to your day: it used to be a nice big cup of yummy coffee, but now I'm drinking decaf earl grey tea.  womp womp.

F. Favorite color: blue or green

G. Gold or Silver: white gold

H. Height: five feet five inches

I. Instruments you play(ed): an ipod

J. Jelly bean flavor: toasted marshmallow by Jelly Belly.  nom.

K. Kids: Dominic Ethan, almost two and a half (sheesh) and one baby girl due in August

L. Lucky Number(s): ehhh.. I don't really have one.  I'll go with 11
M. Month: Current?  April

N. Nicknames: Mess
O. Overnight hospital stays: Many when I was a baby, about another week when I was nine (all for heart-related things/surgeries), and then when I gave birth to Nic.

P. Pet peeves: People who drive slow in the left lane- get the eff over!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I carried a watermelon"

R. Righty or Lefty: righty

S. Siblings: one sis- Abby

T. Time You Wake Up: Usually around 7:30

U. Underwear: comfy ones.  haha
V. Vegetables you don't like?: lima beans, GROSS. <- good call.

W. What makes you run late?: forgetting things as I'm running out the door.  My husband jokes that Dominic must think it's normal for people to leave the house, turn around for what they forgot, and leave again.
X. X-rays you've had?:  Just teeth and also during a couple angiograms

Y. Yummy food you make?: Everything.  You'll eat it and like it ;)
Z. Zoo animal favorites?: ehhh.. elephants or panda bears

1 comment:

  1. I play the ipod too!

    I love this game! I should post it also.

    I like your sassiness.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone