Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday


I've been wanting to participate and I think this week I'll go ahead and jump in :)





{one} how often do you do laundry?
It seems like constantly.  There is almost always something in either the washer or the dryer. 


 
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?

White chocolate macadamia nut SOFT cookies :)


{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?

Pay off everything except my mortgage, and then start saving for a down payment on our next house.


{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?

Algebra.  Definitely.


 
{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?

Nope.  I don't even think there are hot air balloons around here.  Too urban.


 
{six} what was your high school mascot?

A cougar.  grrrrr.


{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?

I'm thinking not. 


{eight} how often do you go dancing?

Uhhh never.


{nine} would you rather drive or fly?

Fly definitely.  Get me there quick!


{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?

No.  I don't think I've ever re-gifted without the recipient's knowledge.  Like I might have said to someone, "Hey, I got this and don't need it.  Do you want it?"  But it's not re wrapped and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @jesscarbone