Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bowles Farm


Sunday we took the babies to the pumpkin patch!  We went to Bowles Farm in St.Mary's, MD and had a blast.  We went to the same farm two years ago and after trying out a different one last year, we decided to return.  Although there is an absolute ton of stuff to do there, we really only visited the hay stacks, petting zoo, and the cornbox.  Dominic is going through a "scared" phase right now and didn't want to ride the barrel train or go on a hay ride.  They also have a HUGE corn maze.  We didn't go very far into it though, we didn't want to have to call 9-1-1!!  Ha. 



His favorite thing was the huge cornbox (sort of like a sandbox, except with dried corn).  He did not want to leave that thing and when we came home I found several kernels of corn in his shoes. 


We had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you had a good time. I think we are going to try out Bowles this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess. I love your blog, and I'm your newest follower, please stop by my blog and if you like it, PLEASE follow me back!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone