Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crafty!

Last Saturday I participated in an annual local craft fair for the second time. I went about things a bit differently this time and the turnout was fantastic! Last year I only brought a small stock and mostly advertised that I did custom orders. That was true and all, but basically I didn't sell much there and instead was bogged down through Christmas with custom orders. The hats I did make for the fair were pretty much useless. This year I decided to bust my butt and build up a stock of several hats in a range of sizes. I was also debuting hats with flowers and hats with ears.

Success! I had awesome feedback about my specialty hats. By the time the fair was over I had no flowered or eared hats left. I am now considering doing another fair next month. It will be a lot of work to build my stock back up, but I think it will be worth it.

If you are a friend of mine and already placed an order for a custom hat, they should be all ready by early next week. I will contact you when your hat is complete. If any of my readers would like to place an order, please contact me at jesscarbone@gmail.com. Also, I have a limited number of hats left over from the fair, including Eskimo style. If you would like to see what I have (for sale at reduced rates) please "like" my FB page (box to the right of my posts). I have an album entitled "For Sale".

Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @jesscarbone