Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pinspired! [Fall arts and crafts]

I saw this awesome idea the other day on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a try. I'm always looking for cute arts and crafts ideas for Dominic to do during the day. I like the idea of a paint that is cheap and easy to make and most importantly- totally non toxic. It's edible, in fact... though I doubt it would taste very good!



So that was the 'real' paint, and this is mine:

It turned out pretty well!  I was going for orange, red, and purple (fall colors) but ended up with more of a redish oragne, pink, and purple. 

And this is what we did with it:


Which was 'pinspired' by this:




so.. not exactly like the picture, but Dominic enjoyed it :)

2 comments:

  1. awww cute :) so THAT'S what you needed baby food jars for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea!!! And u LOVE your fall pics and new header! You did awesome matching colors!!! I love the mustard yellow : )

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone