Monday, September 16, 2013

Where we are and where you can find me..

It's been a year and a half since I last blogged about our life.  So much has changed since I last put my fingers to the keys and really wrote.  If you're reading this on a computer, you'll notice that the page has been updated and cleaned up a bit.  If you are reading on a mobile device, click "full web version" at the bottom of the page and take a look around!  I'm staging a revival of sorts so that I can keep track of our lives on the go in addition to regular activity and cooking posts.  We've grown as a family, welcoming our newest baby, Maisy.  Dominic is now four and a half.  Isla is two.  Most things are the same for us.  I'm still a crochet peddling SAHM.  Even though I haven't been blogging, I'm still very active on other social media.  In addition to following along with my blog, check me out:

Instagram: JessCarbone


Twitter: @caterpillarfam

Pinterest: Jessica Carbone

I hope to have not lost too many of you along the way and look forward to "meeting" new people as I restart this journey :)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your newest addition! The kids are beautiful.

    mixof6.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone