Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My #DisneySide @Home Party Kit has arrived!


I am SO thrilled to announce that I'll be hosting a #DisneySide @Home celebration next month!  We visit Disney about once a year when we vacation in Orlando and already have a trip planned for April.  This party is really going to get us in the Disney mood.

When my box arrived today, I was so overwhelmed by all the goodies inside.  So let's get to those goodies! 


The kids had no idea this box was coming, btw.  In this picture, Dominic is excited because he just said, "maybe it's a scooter!"  Really?  So then I opened it..


I got black American Tourister luggage!!  I can't say enough how I would have been happy with whatever I received.  But, I was secretly hoping for the black ;)  The red accents and inside are SO COOL.  Add to that the matching Mickey luggage tag also included!  And really guys, this is one nice piece of luggage.  It is incredibly lightweight and a full spinner.  Plus, ten year warranty!  Let's just say this family of five will be putting that to the test as we travel fairly often.  

I was also super excited to see the Hanes t-shirts.  There were differences in the party packages and a crafty project like this is right up my alley.


Diving in now.  So much stuff!  All kinds of party paper ware and games, recipe cards, stickers, etc. 


Also pictured, Mickey cookie cutters, calendar cards, measuring cups, craisins, ten packs of HP photo card paper, Run Disney cheer cards, blue silicone wristbands, and...


Isla's personal favorite, classic Mickey & Minnie poster prints.  They are really nice cardstock and come on individual cardboard envelopes.  So cute.

Let the party planning begin!

*Disclosure- I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own*




2 comments:

Instagram @jesscarbone