Thursday, June 19, 2014

POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox

Those of you who follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter probably already know this but...

Recently I've begun working with POPSUGAR Select network.  [My first post was officially published last week!]  I am incredibly excited about this company that has been so good to me already.  One of the things I was able to try through POPSUGAR was the June #musthavebox.  The Must Have Box is like any other monthly subscription box.. except.. well, I've seen some of those other boxes and this totally blew it out of the water. 

I didn't know what was going to be in the box, as with any monthly subscription you pay a flat rate for a selection of goodies valued well above your cost.  The first thing I thought when it was delivered was "holy moly this thing is heavy".  I opened it up and was floored.  FLOORED, y'all.


Shall we have a rundown?  Inside the June 2014 #musthavebox was:

- Emily Giffin's The One & Only [Hardback book from bestselling author valued at $28]

- Sacha Juan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion [I might have immediately sat my kids in front of Frozen and ran upstairs to shower and slather it all over myself.  The scent is so amazing.  Think grown up, clean smelling citrus undertones.  Valued at $24] 

- Turkish-T Beach Towel [I've been using this as more of a wrap/cover up at the pool.  It's super light and airy, almost like a baby muslin blanket.  Valued at $32]

- You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes [Perfect for tossing in your diaper bag while running around on a hot day.  For when you want to freshen up on the go but not smell like a baby wipe. Box of 12 individually wrapped wipes valued at $6]

- Lollies Basics Hair Ties [My sleeper favorite.  We've all been there.. you are forced to wear an ugly ponytail around your wrist in case you need to throw your hair up in a pony later.  Not anymore.  These hair ties look like bracelets.  My new favorite accessory.  They are made of swim suit material so they are really comfy and durable.  I wear a couple at a time because I just think they're so dang cute.  Set of three valued at $8]

- One Potato Two Potato Hawiian BBQ [Because, potato chips.  Valued at $2]

- Native Union $15 Gift Card [I'm still deciding what to order!  So many neat iphone gadgets to choose from!]


I can't say enough how nice it was to get this treat for myself in the mail.  The surprise of it all was cool too.  It's like getting a gift from a friend who actually knows the kind of things you'd like.  I highly recommend giving the POPSUGAR Must Have Box a try.  As a special treat for my readers, POPSUGAR is offering a $10 discount on a 3 month subscription.  Just enter code: JUNESELECT10 at checkout!


Disclaimer: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @jesscarbone