Thursday, July 31, 2014

Splish Splash- A Boon Bath Toy Review



Recently I got the opportunity to review some new and innovative bath toys from Boon.  We love Boon products so I was excited to give these a try!  

We received both the FLEET stacking boats and the ODD DUCKS.  


[pinky up! Maisy thinks FLEET boats taste pretty great too.]

The FLEET stacking boats are designed with wells on the top for pouring and can be turned upside down to drain, creating a "rain" effect.  The most useful feature though is that these are nesting boats.  They fit nicely inside one another to store.  I appreciate this because we have a limited amount of space.  These boats are Isla's favorite of the two toy sets.  She's very much into carefully pouring water from one boat into the drain well of another.

FLEET stacking boats come in a set of five for $9.99 and are available online at Amazon.com & in-store and online at Buy Buy Baby.


The ODD DUCKS were my personal favorite and I think Maisy was partial to them as well.  ODD DUCKS are a set of four PVC-Free floating ducks that are all different sizes and colors.  Aside from the cuteness, I was mostly impressed by the fact that these ducks do NOT hold water.  I'm pretty sure every mom knows what I'm talking about here.  How many tub toys have you thrown away because of that icky mold that starts growing inside?  Probably too many to count.  Gross.  These ducks are completely sealed so I don't have to worry about stagnant water trapped inside.


The ODD DUCKS set feels very durable and is sure to last a long time.  

A 4-pack of ODD DUCKS is $24.99 and also available online at Amazon.com & in-store and online at Buy Buy Baby.





The girls love their new Boon bath toys, and I'm sure you will too!  You can always count on Boon to provide modern, stylish, and useful kid products.

*Disclosure- Boon provided us with these fun bath toys to facilitate this review.  All opinions are my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram @jesscarbone