Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Nugget-vention.


Do you need a Nugget-vention?


 

My family recently got the opportunity to participate in a program with KFC and was happy to give their all white meat Popcorn Nuggets a try.  Popcorn Nuggets are extra crispy and made with the world’s best chicken, never pressed or formed.


While I’d love to pretend my kids sit around the table each night eating kale salads, as a busy mom of three on-the-go kids, that isn’t a reality.  Sometimes fast food happens.  When it does, I’d like to choose something that they’ll enjoy and I’ll feel confident giving them.  My kids think nuggets are a food group (I KNOW I’m not alone on this one), and I prefer to feed them nuggets made with 100% white meat- the way nuggets are supposed to be.


This most important thing is they’re delicious.  KFC Popcorn Nuggets are super crispy and perfectly seasoned with the flavors of the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain.   My kids love them.  My oldest is my super picky one and he said they were “nice and crunchy”!  No one even noticed that the Go Cup® didn't come with a toy.  BTW, I’m so over the dinky toy with every meal.



So the next time you’re running between school, sports, and music lessons and have to squeeze a meal in somewhere, don’t settle for less than all white meat.  Choose KFC’s Popcorn chicken for a meal your whole family will love. 

This is a Nugget-vention.


Disclosure: This post was sponsored by KFC through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about KFC Popcorn Nuggets, all opinions are my own.


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to give the popcorn chicken a try with my kids. I hope ours has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! Can't wait to try this at home. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @jesscarbone